this is the only fucking way, the only fucking way okay?
this is the only fucking way, the only fucking way okay?
I posted this three times tonight and had three people tell me that I helped save their life. Thank you to those people who have decided to struggle through to let us enjoy the gift of one more day of their prescence gracing us all. I hope that you all reblog this, to save another few. Because we all dserve another chance and hope in life. I went to the hospital 6 times before I decided to keep my life but I hope none of you suffer that much. And I hope you all can make that scary, seemingly painful, blind, hoping, wonderful step to live.
I want to help you in any way I can. ANYTHING. I mean it. If I had had someone stay with me and text me or talk to me all night, just one time, it would have changed my life. I know how hard those nights can be.
^I love this girl more than words can express.
foundmywaywheniwaslost: I am always here if anyone ever needs to talk/vent. You have a purpose, Please Stay Alive. <3
Not just for tonight but for the rest of your life. You have so much to look forward to in the future that if you choose to kill yourself, it will be the biggest mistake of your life. You’re going to miss out on people you’ll never be able to meet, kids you’ll never have, a partner to love or partys to go to. There’s just too much that you’ll miss out on. You deserve and have the right to be here as much as the person next to you does. You’re just a drop in the ocean. You were meant to be here and you have a purpose. Don’t ever forget that. And if you feel like you don’t, just believe in yourself because you do. If you ever feel worthless or like shit, know that I love you and those dicks that tell you shit are jealous that you’re who you are because there’s something about you that they wish they could have. Please stay strong and never give up because things DO GET BETTER.
3rd time I reblog this xx
Keep your self awake, I hope your here to stay. This day is not yet over, let me be your four leaf clover.
Reblogged it and queued it so it’ll post tomorrow too. And the next day and the next so I hope I can save someone. We all love you.
someone messaged me this morning saying it helped and thanked me, so im reblogging this again, and queuing it. stay strong guys.
I reblog this whenever I see it. If you don’t reblog it, unfollow me right now. If you don’t care enough to put this simple picture on your blog, I’m judging you.
The very first time that I reblogged this, I had someone message me the next day saying that because of me, they didn’t kill themself. From then on whenever I see anything like this on Tumblr it’s an instant reblog for me. After receiving that message it just changed something in me. Whenever anyone I see on my dash is having thoughts of self-harm or even suicide, I automatically go to their page and offer them even just an ear to listen. Nearly all of them I receive messages back from saying that they are grateful, and they end up sharing their story with me, and in return I give them advice as best I can. Several of them have said that their lives have gotten much better because they opened up and sought out help.
Out of those people, I’d say at least 5 have even gone so far as to say that they didn’t kill themself because of me. That is, I kid you not, the best feeling in the world.
I needed this reminder.
not considering, but considering the way ive been for the last few days, Im glad to know this exsits
The “get these fucking prints out of my sight” giveaway
- So, I have an Epson Stylus Photo R3000 printer
- I use it for the high-quality 13”x19” Limited Ed. prints in my official shop but recently it has been out to make my head explode by casually putting a random ink splotch on otherwise perfect prints
- I am seething with rage!!!!! because it only happens randomly so I don’t know what’s wrong and also I use very expensive paper and ink SO EACH TINY SPLATTER costs me a fuckload
- I don’t want to throw out the prints because they look fine otherwise but I also can’t look at them any longer cause THEY ARE FAILURES AND MAKE ME SO ANGRY!!!!
- People who follow me on Twitter can attest to my total meltdown and tantrum because of this
- They’ve suggested that I sell them as discounted Artist’s Proofs or something but INSTEAD I am going to do a giveaway
- Next Saturday, March 16th, I will pick one or two
loserswinners to receive these prints free of charge. They normally cost $80-$95, and I don’t sell some of these pieces anywhere else, so I figure if anyone wants ‘em and doesn’t mind the imperfections…
- The prints are 13”x19” and will be signed and dated and marked “PROOF.” I’ll ship anywhere.
- I don’t fucking care how many times you reblog
- But try and reblog at least once because the goal is that maybe someone who sees this post is a Printer Whisperer and can tell me why the fuck my printer is being such a douchebag
- I don’t fucking care if you’re following me
- Get these fuckiNG FAILURES out of my sight!!!!11
My mom said that if this post gets 500,000+ notes, then i can get a fluffy chicken like this one
i really want you to get that chicken man
If it makes you feel better I reblog this every time I see it.
Just for you.
this is the first time in three days that i’ve seen the actual picture still on this post
you’re getting there buddy
i’m jealous of your chicken
hang in there bro
Having three cups of coffee in an hour was not a good idea. So jittery! So twitchy! And weeeeeeeeeeeee!
To celebrate my birthday, I’ve decided to give out all the free things and stuff I’ve had in the past that’s fandom-related. Well, not all of them. I’ve gotten a bunch of mailing errors lately in what I buy, so they’ve given me 2 of a lot of things… tea, books, more tea—
- Comics shoes: Whoever wins can pick from heels, flats, or Vans-style shoes so I can meticulously cut apart some old comics of their character/theme of choice and paste them on. Water-proof! Just try not to go all Aquaman on them.
- Tea: TARDIS and Reichenbach Recovery! Earl grey bravo, blackberry, vanilla, hazelnut, and caramel tea goodness. You can search for the blends on Adagio for more details, but personally they’re both better with a bit of milk and sugar.
- Avengers blu-ray: Steelbook version~ Doesn’t need much description. HD asses in your face, really. Everyone in this film is burdened with glorious ass.
- Journey Into Mystery: Kid-Loki Issues #622-636. 3 different trades and lots of feels. Lots. Of. Feels. LOTS OF THEM. You can also enjoy Kid Loki figuring out how to troll via blogging on a Starkphone, but feels dominate.
- Tom Hiddleston: Now that I’ve got your attention, this is just a huge poster of Loki. Hang it on your ceiling so you can have his sweet face watching you as you sleep. And when you wake up.
- Pick 1/3 of these!: The winner gets to choose between a deerstalker, a Spider-man mug, a TARDIS lunchbox. Perhaps a deerstalker to play ear frisbee? The mug to drink your new tea blends? Or maybe a TARDIS lunchbox, so you have infinite space to put your lunch. Guaranteed.
- Follow me. Or kneel. Either works. Har, har. I might update the giveaway, so—
- Reblog; likes don’t count. (Check out tumblr’s new note crisis.) Fill out this form to enter unlimited times as well! But reblog it first.
- Shipping to anywhere in the world and beyond~!
- You have until Thorsday, November 1st, 2012, 11:59PM EST.
brianne is lacking 1) a cute animal mascot 2) a boyfriend 3) panties.
wow how did they know
PUNIFA is lacking 1) a million dollars 2) spaghetti 3) panties.
accurate on all counts well then
Casey is lacking 1) Obama 2) spaghetti 3) a real life.
OH MY GOD
Rachel is lacking 1) Pokemon 2) a clone 3) invisibility.
Oh god this is so true.
Natalie is lacking 1) a guardian deity 2) panties 3) motivation.
I almost thought it said I was lacking a guardian deity’s panties, and then I immediately thought Castiel for some reason…
Heard the original song this morning, so had to find this awesomeness again. Every time I watch this it cracks me up!